Tuesday 15 October 2013

thanksgiving weekend

for the first time ever, i hosted my family for thanksgiving dinner! the truth is, my mom brought everything (and i mean everything) for a thanksgiving feast, so i had very minimal work to do. but it was soo nice to have my family here.

(cohen and his aunty. instant love)

(ready for a fall walk in the ergo)

 (love them)

(cohen hanging out with his grandpa)

(a cohen-sized pumpkin)

the last time i had seen my sister, i was 35 weeks pregnant at my baby shower. i loved seeing her with cohen. she is a natural! my parents, who visited us when cohen was just days old, were shocked by how big he has grown. and my brother loved him. 

we made lots of good meals, drank lots of coffee, went for walks, played cards, made puzzles, had a few beer. hands down best thanksgiving ever. i have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...